Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 19 February 2014

RE: Your comment on AapAndSwaraj.in


Dear Kanchan,


I am glad that you liked my writing and posted it as a blog on your web site

In fact , today , I posted another " comment " ( Darkness at Noon ) on your site

Do send me ID / Password

Of course , if you find anything objectionable in my blogs , feel free to delete the same . It is your right and I will understand

In the meantime , feel free to look up all my blogs / poems etc on my site ,




And , if you like to re-post any on your web site , feel free


regards,


hemen  parekh

Andheri - Mumbai

( M ) 0-98,67,55,08,08





From: Kanchan Bhadury [mailto:kanchanbhadury@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 17, 2014 6:29 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Re: Your comment on AapAndSwaraj.in

Dear Mr. Parekh,
We are happy to upload your writting as a blog, here, in our site. As mentioned in my earlier email, In future if you want to write more, we would be happy send you a ID and password for your own access to write the blogs. Please let us know.
Our Blogger like yourself, Mr. Bhishma Saini has uploaded his blog, just today, as well. नई राजनिती, नई सोच, नये नेतृत्व
Thank you once again,
Best Regards,
Kanchan Bhadury
    

On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 1:08 PM, Kanchan Bhadury <kanchanbhadury@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Mr. Parekh,
Your comment is more like a blog so we uploaded it as a blog.

http://aapandswaraj.in/crony-capitalists-need-some-answers/
We request you to please go through it and see if there are any errors. Please let us know and we will correct it accourndingly.
Thank you for writing in and in future if you want to write more, please also let us know and we will be happy to give you an authors Id and password so that you can directly write in.
This blog is concieved for all people with similar ideas to express their views on this blog.
Thanks again
Kanchan Bhadury          


No comments:

Post a Comment