Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 24 April 2016

YOUR HELP NEEDED


Dear Nagle Saheb ,

Many thanks for your good wishes

We really missed you , considering that you had made significant contribution to the laying of the foundation of 3P

As perhaps you may be aware, I pulled out from active engagement in affairs of 3P , some 15 years back

Since then , I mostly operate from home , spending some time on promoting of,


Of late , however , I felt that it is time to return to the Society what it has been kind to give me in abundance

For the past few weeks , I have been sending out following email to many start ups :


So far , some 4 / 5 newly launched job-portals have responded , of which , I have already sent to 3 of them, source codes of :



*    RecruitGuru.com ( which , we have not been able to revive )


Upon your return to Mumbai , whenever you can spare a couple of hours , I need your help in creating a platform where software professionals can collaborate for creation of an open source frame work for :




Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh

(M)=91 – 98,67,55,08,08

From: Mekhola Ganguly [mailto:mekhola@3pconsultants.co.in]
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2016 11:20 AM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: FW: From: Dilip Nagle

From: Dilip Nagle [mailto:naglesys@gmail.com]
Sent: 15 April 2016 11:16
To: mekhola@3pconsultants.co.in; nirmit@3pconsultants.co.in
Subject: From: Dilip Nagle

Dear Shree Hemenbhai and Nirmit,

I have received your Invitation for the function on 22nd April 2016.

Heartiest Congratulations for your excellent achievement in last 25 years.

I am sure that FUTURE is going to be still GLORIOUS.

At present, I am at Baroda for a Project and will be here till 26Th April.

As such, I won't be able to attend the grand function on 22nd April.

I wish you the Best,

With Love and Affection,

Dilip Nagle


No comments:

Post a Comment