Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 20 April 2016

RE: BUSINESS PLAN


Gaurav,

Pl do write about B2B web site and send me link

Especially about page / feature  "  Influence  Policy  Makers "

You must have noticed that , upon REGISTERING , any person gets a Joining Bonus of 1000 emails FREE

This could be of special interest to Start Ups

You must have also noticed the ACTUAL messages that have been blasted by B2B subscribers at,


Start ups who wish to export their products / services to Buyers abroad , can make use of,


In their message , they can request those Chamber Presidents , to forward their email ( Marketing Message ) to its Member Firms , running into 500,000 + all over the World !

hcp

PS :

Entire process is described , schematically at,



Did you try out DEMO yourself  ?

From: gaurav kamath [mailto:gouravkamat93@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2016 7:47 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Re: BUSINESS PLAN

Dear Sir,

Your website www.B2BmessageBlaster.com is very interesting and full of knowledge, Can I write an article on that? So that people can get to know How digital India is working.

Thanks and Regards,
Gaurav kamath 



On Wednesday, April 20, 2016, gaurav kamath <gouravkamat93@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Sir,
Thanks for providing such a massive data of Startups and this will help me to enhance my blog with new startup stories.

Regarding Business Plans I will do as you say Sir. It's pleasure to have interaction with a Corporate Leader like you Sir.


Thanks and Regards,
Gaurav kamath 


On Wednesday, April 20, 2016, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:
Gaurav,

I suppose VCs do ask for a Business Plan , when a Start up seeks funds

Here is one  that I had prepared some 15 years back

Since than many things have changed , including the business environment , technology and , above all , the severe competition among several thousand start ups

So , if anything , if you plan on approaching a VC for funds , then you will need to come up with something much better !

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment