Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 20 April 2016

RE: SHARING


Dear Tarun ,

Thanks for writing

Can you please , send me a brief write up about your Organization , along with your web site URL ?

What specifically , are you interested in ?

Before I email , I would like to talk to you , after I have visited your web site




Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh

(M)=91 – 98,67,55,08,08



From: Tarun [mailto:support@utpatang.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2016 12:21 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Re:

Dear mr. Parekh

Thanks for your mail. Will be glad to receive these info.

Looking forward.

Thanks

---
Regards
Tarun Jangid
Director and Co-founder
Utpatang | nailbites 
+91-9911965296


On 20-Apr-2016, at 09:35, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:
Dear Friends :

In last 2 weeks , I shared ( without obligation ), Source Code of my following web sites / tools :



*   RecruitGuru.com (  A resume  parsing engine  )

*   Resume Rater ( offline , resume rating tool  )


Recipients :

*  Dinesh          ( www.aasaanjobs.com )

*  V Srinivasan ( www.cibr.com )

*  Gaurav         (  www.Jumpinggeans.com )


My offer is attached ( Allow me to Share )

I would be happy to share with you ( No obligation , what-so-ever ) , or with any of your friends, these Source Codes , if you write to me

I can also send to you , a database of a few thousand Start Ups ( with their email IDs ) , if you desire

I was inspired by book " What is Mine is Yours " ( Author : Rachel Botsman )


who writes about " Collaborative Consumption "


with regards,


( click to view my profile ) 
Marol , Mumbai , India
( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08




<ALLOW ME TO SHARE.docx>

No comments:

Post a Comment