Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 20 April 2016

RESUME RATER


Dear Gaurav,

Over the past few days, I have visited quite a few web sites devoted to showing stories / news / press releases etc of Start ups

Not being interested , I never bothered to find out , how they make money . Most likely, they don't !

May be they are charging their " Subscriber Start ups " for displaying advts - what you too plan to do

If so , have you prepared a " TABULATION OF COMPARATIVE FEATURES " offered by these sites ?

If your proposed site is one of these ( on the tabulation ) , which of your proposed feature would differentiate your site ?

In what respect ( cost / convenience / reach etc ) , your proposed feature going to be vastly superior to them ? Merely " a little bit better " just won't do !

Last , but not the least , do you have those crores of rupees to " Promote " your site among those start ups ? Forget the whole idea , if you don't !

For a lesson in real life , take a close look at my,


Especially , the page ,    OUR  USP

Despite such " Unprecedented Convenience " ( of being able to blast your marketing message to thousands of Companies with just ONE MOUSE CLICK , I am losing money on it for the past 3 years !

Only reason - I have no money to promote this site !

I hope , I have been able to clear the fog

hcp

From: gaurav kamath [mailto:gouravkamat93@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2016 1:38 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Re: RESUME RATER

Dear Sir, 

I have started my website to portray startup stories and to motivate my readers. I have some plans to expand it and would love to get expertise from a Corporate Leader like you. 

My idea is to expand my website with 2000+ startup information and allowing the startups to advertise their product in a concise manner, where the reader also gets motivated and startups too get benefitted. How is this revenue model Sir? Is it feasible?


Thanks and Regards,
Gaurav kamath 
www.jumpinggeans.com

On Wednesday, April 20, 2016, gaurav kamath <gouravkamat93@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Sir, 

Thanks a lot for reverting with the information, I will soon get back to you with my plans Sir.

Thanks and Regards,
Gaurav kamath 
www.jumpinggeans.com

On Wednesday, April 20, 2016, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:
Gaurav,

Resume Rater ( tool ) is designed to fetch from www.IndiaRecruiter.net ( web site ) , the latest " Keyword Weightages " and then , multiply the keywords found in any given resume , with these weightages , to be able to add up and compute the " Raw Score " for that resume

Now , unfortunately that the recently " revived " IndiaRecruiter web site itself is not really " live " ( functionally working properly ), the offline tool is unable to " link up " with the online web site on our web server !

Since I don't have any software engineer in my set up , we are unable to make IndiaRecruiter work properly

I have no idea as to the s/w expertise available in your team but may be , if you succeed in reviving IndiaRecruiter properly on your local server , you might also be able to figure out how to link up the tool

Keep me informed re the progress

with regards,

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment