Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 1 April 2016

GlobalRecruiter


Kailas ,

Many thanks for visiting us and helping to revive GlobalRecruiter and IndiaRecruiter web sites

Whereas , IndiaRecruiter may take till today evening to go live , I was hoping that GlobalRecruiter would go live by today morning - but , it has not !

I would request you to speak to Sachin and remotely access the web server if required and resolve the problem

Incidentally , yesterday we talked about you viewing my desk-top ( Outlook ? ) thru TeamViewer ,for some reason ( locating old emails ? ). Call me whenever you find time

with regards,

hcp

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sachin :

*  Pl keep me posted on progress

*  Once this problem is resolved , pl bring back Oracle Server from Lok Bharati office and connect with following tools ( as suggested by Kailas ) :

#  In Box Reader ( already installed on Pandey's machine )

#  GuruGem ( Harvester )

Also using " free trial " software tools ( from ElcoSoft ? ) , pl try to find the lost password for OES ( Order Execution System ) and let me know the outcome

No comments:

Post a Comment