Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 16 April 2016

MAY DAY ! MAY DAY !


Nitin,

Thanks for confirming that Milestone # 5 and # 6 , will be adhered to strictly

For a final look , ( before re-launch ) , I propose to visit your office , by this month end

So , even if there are any minor corrections / improvements , the same can be completed before 4th May

Pl let me know when should I visit

hemen  parekh


Marol , Mumbai , India


( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment