Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 21 April 2016

RE: NICE TO KNOW YOU


Dear Pushpak,

Many thanks for writing

I did spend some time looking at the various features / offerings , of your site

I was impressed with its elegant / minimalistic design

Here is my feedback :

*  You have kept it free for both the jobseekers as well as the employers

   How do you hope to sustain it without any revenue ? Unless , you have some
   other business which can subsidize it ?
  
   This was precisely in my case where our headhunting business subsidized my
   own past excursions into launching job portals

*  You have very little content at the moment ( No of Resumes and Job Advts )

   May be because you have not promoted it aggressively so far ?

   And , if you do plan on promoting it in a big way , you will need to spend
   lakhs of rupees !

*  Today , in India , there are hundreds of job portals

   The old and big ones ( like Naukri / MonsterIndia / Timesjobs etc ) all offer
   almost identical services, with very little differentiation

   But these are so well entrenched, that the new ones do not pose any threat
  
*  As far as your site is concerned , I could not find any feature / service that
   could set you apart !

   Have you ever tried to make a Comparison of the kind,


*  You may want to study various features of

   www.IndiaRecruiter.net ( Most links are accessible through SITE MAP )

*  If there is anything that you want me to share with you ( source codes etc ),
   then do write to me

   
   

Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh

(M)=91 – 98,67,55,08,08

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----Original Message-----
From: Jobsinfinit [mailto:info@jobsinfinit.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2016 6:48 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Re:

Hi Mr Hemen Parekh

good to know you through mail and social media,

we are running a job portal by the name www.jobsinfinit.com, you could
check the website, its absolutely free for job seekers and employers,
there are no hidden charges whatsoever.

we are trying to create a seamless channel to connect infinite job
opportunities with job seekers.

please check our website and our vision @ www.jobsinfinit.com

hope to hear your valued feedback

best regards
Pushpak k
Founder / Director
0091 7702201700
Jobsinfinit.com





On Wed, April 20, 2016 9:35 am, Hemen Parekh wrote:
> Dear Friends :
> In last 2 weeks , I shared ( without obligation ), Source Code of my
> following web sites / tools :
> *   RecruitGuru.com (  A resume  parsing engine  )
> *   Resume Rater ( offline , resume rating tool  )
> Recipients :
> *  Dinesh          ( www.aasaanjobs.com )
> *  V Srinivasan ( www.cibr.com )
> *  Gaurav         (  www.Jumpinggeans.com )
> My offer is attached ( Allow me to Share )
> I would be happy to share with you ( No obligation , what-so-ever ) , or
> with any of your friends, these Source Codes , if you write to me
> I can also send to you , a database of a few thousand Start Ups ( with
> their email IDs ) , if you desire
> I was inspired by book " What is Mine is Yours " ( Author : Rachel
> Botsman
> )
> who writes about " Collaborative Consumption "
> with regards,
> hemen  parekh
> iew-primary-button>
> ( click to view my profile )
> Marol , Mumbai , India
> ( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08
> To unsubscribe, click here <dataentry1@recruitguru.com?subject=remove>



No comments:

Post a Comment