Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 9 April 2016

WISHING YOU LUCK


Mr Vijay Sharma / Mr Arjun Pratap / Mr Ankit Bansal
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Friends,

I read about you in Eco Times ( see attachment ) - then visited your web sites

In the attachments , I have described my own past attempts to match Candidates ( resumes ) with Employers ( job advertisements ) . This was 8 / 10 years back

Subsequently , around 2012 , I launched mobile app ( My Jobs ) , which is currently defunct , although app RESUME BLASTER ( www.CustomizeResume.com ) is still working

While wishing you luck , I write to offer my help ( without any obligation ) by way of sharing my past experience in the field of Online Recruitment , starting with the launch of www.3pJobs.com ( later morphed into www.3pConsultants.co.in ) , on 14 Nov 1997

Last week , I revived the following job portals , which were de-hosted some 7 / 8 years back :

*   www.GlobalRecruiter.net ( basically , a CONCEPT site )

*   www.IndiaRecruiter.net ( see all links at " Site Map " - some are defunct )

I have yet to revive :

www.World-Wide-Jobs.com ( only for historical perspective )

www.RecruitGuru.com( a parsing engine to convert a text resume into structured/searchable database )

Following are up and running ( without any support ! ) :



Of course , if your ambition is to disrupt the # 1 / # 2 / # 3 ( you know who I refer to ! ) job portals , then go ahead and implement ,



Just write , if you need my handwritten notes for these

If there are any questions , do not hesitate to phone / write

with regards ,

hemen  parekh

( Do take time out to read a few hundred pages on Online Recruitment at " Notes to Colleagues )

Marol , Mumbai , India


( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08



No comments:

Post a Comment