Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 3 April 2016

BACK FROM COMMA


Dear Friends,

My ex-colleague , Kailas has managed to revive,

www.GlobalRecruiter.net  ( " REGISTER / Potential Partners / Already Partners " links are not working )

Hopefully , tomorrow morning , he will revive ........www.IndiaRecruiter.net

At that point of time ( Dec 2005 ) , I had the temerity to invite Ashish Kashyap ( Country Manager - Google ) to join Global Recruiter Network . I had even booked the URL ( Googlejobs.in ) and hosted it on our server as a " Partner Web Site " - as an example of how ANYONE can launch a Partner web site , within minutes !

In fact , in my promotional emails , I was telling the recipients ( potential partners ) :

*  Just book your domain name ( URL ) and send me

*  Within minutes , I will upload a STANDARD HOME PAGE ( kind of a template ) , bearing your Domain Name , on our server ( as I did for GoogleJobs.in )

*  I will host it FREE for 3 months , after which , you will need to host it elsewhere

You can read my proposal to Ashish here

In the meantime , I hope Gaurav / Pascal have succeeded in reviving RecruitGuru.com . Let me know the progress



hemen  parekh


Marol , Mumbai , India


( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment