Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 18 April 2016

FW:


From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Sunday, April 17, 2016 6:25 PM
To: 'smritizirani@nic.in'; 'smritizirani@gmail.com'; 'narendramodi1234@gmail.com'; 'amitabh.kant@nic.in'
Cc: 'ceo-niti@gov.in'
Subject:

Dear Ms  Smriti  Iraniji ,

No doubt you must be receiving a lot of suggestions re: how to " Improve our Education System "

Q :

*  How many of these suggestions are " Quantified " ?

*  Even on rare occasion when quantified , is the suggestor aware of the Cost implications ?

Although prepared by me some 32 years ago , attached QUESTIONNAIRE , is an attempt to get people in general - and the Educators in particular - to focus on the issues of Quantification and Cost

Of course , figures / statistics have changed but the concept is still valid

I suggest that HRD Ministry , comes out with such an Online Survey on its web site and invite the citizens to come forward to participate

This can be done within a few hours , should you decide to use readily available ( and free ) , online services of Google Forms or " SurveyMonkey "

These services will compute and display the " Survey Findings " dynamically and continuously

I would be happy to help if so desired

with regards,

hemen  parekh
Marol , Mumbai , India
( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment