Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 10 April 2016

DATA VISUALIZATION


Dear Pramod,

I tried to register ( twice ) for DATA VISUALIZATION webinar of 13th April, 1pm

But could not find any Registration Form !

I hope ( somehow ? ) , I will get a confirmation

In the meantime , I attach copies of my emails to one Ms Rohini Damahe ( Lecturer , Computer Science , L&T Institute of Technology - Mumbai ) , in connection with a Project in BIG DATA analytics of some 4 / 5 million job advts , which I have compiled over the past 11 years , thru RSS feeds from leading job portals

I would highly appreciate , if , during the course of the webinar , Ajit could give his opinion re feasibility of analyzing this data dynamically ( since job advts , thru RSS feeds , keep arriving at the rate of 1200 / 1500 per day )

If Ajit has any questions , he can phone me ( M ) 0 - 98,67,55,08,08

with regards

  
hemen  parekh


Marol , Mumbai , India


( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment