Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 28 April 2016

RE: Sanghani Foundation Pre-School in Gondal


Dear Vikram,

Many thanks for a lovely - and inspiring - presentation of this excellent initiative

I have shown it to all our family members

For Bharati , in particular , it brought back fond memories of her childhood

If there is any way that we can contribute to this good cause , please do write

In the meantime , attachment will tell you about my own recent initiative , to return to the society what I have received from it in abundance, over the year

Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh

(M)= 91 – 98,67,55,08,08



From: Nirmit Parekh [mailto:nirmit@3pconsultants.co.in]
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2016 4:11 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: FW: Sanghani Foundation Pre-School in Gondal

FYI



From: Vikram Sanghani [mailto:vikram@acesoftex.com]
Sent: 25 April 2016 11:11
To: amitdoshi60@gmail.com; ketan.doshi@adanigroup.com; nirmit@3pconsultants.co.in; visheshparekh@rediffmail.com
Subject: Sanghani Foundation Pre-School in Gondal

Dear Cousins

I am attaching a presentation on our Sanghani Foundation Pre-school that is now running very nicely in the old Gondal house from November 2015. The term has ended and we had a small function for the progress reports. We are very fortunate to have a good team of teachers - two of them received vocational awards from the Gondal Inner Wheel club this year. The children are so lovely and the house looks happy now! BTW, we take no fees and the education is free.

Just thought I will share this with you - has pics of the ancestral home with many memories. Please show to Bharti and Bhadra faiba - we have kept a photo of Amukaka and Harkuvar kaki in the house. Also I dont have Darshan and Vivek's email id.

Do visit us sometime - and we will go to Gondal.

Regards.
Vikram Sanghani

801, Everest, Subhash Road,
Rajkot 360001 Gujarat, India
Cell +91 98242 30989






No comments:

Post a Comment