Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 20 April 2016

RE: Intrested in helping people


Gaurav,

As far as ATS ( Application Tracking System ) is concerned , some 12 years back , we had got an outside party ( APPLITECH / Ahemadabad ) to develop for us OES ( Order Execution System )

Of course , this was designed / developed , keeping in mind the needs of a Recruiting Agency / Headhunting Firm ( not for the needs of HR managers in Employer companies )

For reasons that are too complex to explain in an email , we are not using OES now

We cannot even locate the source code on our server ( but I am sure , it is there ! )

When I find it , I will send it to you

In the meantime read..... OES  Functional  Specifications

As far as tool , RESUME  RATER  is concerned , first download ( from Cnet / Download / Softpedia etc ) and see if it works . Then phone me

Since your web site USP is : " Success stories of  Start Ups " , would you like me to email to you , a database of approx 2000 + Start Ups , including their email IDs ?


Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh

(M)=91 – 98,67,55,08,08

From: gaurav kamath [mailto:gouravkamat93@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2016 8:31 AM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Re: Intrested in helping people

Dear Sir,

Thanks a ton for the kind gesture and the information provided in your blog is impeccable in nature. It's an honour to post your articles in my blog and I am overwhelmed by your support.

Regarding ResumeRating source codes, my plans are to try something on Applicant Tracking System tool where we can enhance the efficiency of HR departments of the clients. I would love to hear your expertise regarding ResumeRating Sir.

Thanks and Regards,
Gaurav kamath 




On Wednesday, April 20, 2016, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:
Dear Gaurav,

I posted your link on my Facebook page - and it got " shared " by 5 persons so far !



As far as any content on my personal web site ( www.hemenparekh.in ) is concerned , you may feel free to re-post on your site or " Share " with your friends / contacts / Start Up Community . Just quote the web site URL at the bottom ( as source of content )

Of my 10,000 pages of hand-written notes ( on the subject of Online Recruitment / design of Job Portals / logic / User Interface etc , I have so far uploaded ( approx ) , 10 %

You can find these in following sections :

*   Notes to Colleagues

*   Reports

If there are any questions , feel free to phone

Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh

(M)=91 – 98,67,55,08,08

From: gaurav kamath [mailto:gouravkamat93@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2016 5:31 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Re: Intrested in helping people

Hello Sir,

I received source codes from 3P Consultants and extremely overwhelmed by your kind gesture. I read the articles in your blog and they are simply impeccable. It enhanced my knowledge on many topics.

I have updated the article Sir and please feel free to revert me for any changes.



Thanks and Regards,
Gaurav Kamath

On Tuesday, April 19, 2016, gaurav kamath <gouravkamat93@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello Sir,

I have uploaded an article regarding your great plans to help people with source codes. Kindly look into it and please suggest the changes.


Thanks and regards,
Gaurav kamath 
Mangalore 


On Tuesday, April 19, 2016, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:
Dear Gaurav,

Thanks for writing

I am asking my colleague Sachin to email to you , links for the source codes for the following :


www.IndiaRecruiter.net  (  Access most of the pages thru SITE MAP )

RESUME  RATER ( tool )

I suggest that you spend some time looking up these web sites first

I would appreciate if you keep me informed how you plan to utilize these resources

You need to have in your team , someone with deep knowledge of latest software technologies

Since you want to help visitors to your web site , you may want to upload my email message on your site

If there are any questions , feel free to phone me




Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh
(M)=91 – 98,67,55,08,08

From: gaurav kamath [mailto:gouravkamat93@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2016 12:10 PM
To: hcp@RecruitGuru.com
Subject: Intrested in helping people

Hello Sir,

I am Gaurav Kamath,22, and I am writing this regarding your reply to my blog. Hope you are doing well, it's an honour to receive a response from you.
My motto at Jumpinggeans.com is to inspire readers to utilise the hidden potential within them and want them to create loads of employment opportunities.
I am intrested in helping my readers and it would be of great help if you could provide the resume builder tool, and help me to access Dropbox links so that I can help others through my website/blog.

Guide me about your plans and I will give you my best.

Thanks and have a nice day 

Regards,
Gaurav kamath 
Mangalore 

No comments:

Post a Comment