Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 20 April 2016

BUSINESS PLAN


Gaurav,

I suppose VCs do ask for a Business Plan , when a Start up seeks funds

Here is one  that I had prepared some 15 years back

Since than many things have changed , including the business environment , technology and , above all , the severe competition among several thousand start ups

So , if anything , if you plan on approaching a VC for funds , then you will need to come up with something much better !

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment