Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 25 April 2016

RE: Investors


Gaurav,

I would first like to see that comparative tabulation  

Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh
(M)=91 – 98,67,55,08,08

From: gaurav kamath [mailto:gouravkamat93@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2016 8:55 AM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Re: Investors

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your insights on improving my website. Shortly I will do the survey.

I want to apply to seed funding and Investing platform called KStart by kalaari Capital. My business plan is to make short videos(3mins) of CEOs, speaking about their startup and venture along with precise startup stories.

To apply for KStart I need recommendation Sir. Is my business plan interesting? Will you recommend Sir? 

Kindly, revert me on this Sir.

Thanks and Regards 
Gaurav kamath 


On Monday, April 25, 2016, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:
Gaurav,

Congratulation on getting such traffic

As indicated earlier , the first step is to prepare a comparative tabulation of all the features / offerings of the competing web sites with your web site

On each feature , get a few friends to " rank " each web site ( including yours ) , on a scale of 1 to 5 ( 1 being horrible , and 5 being SUPER )

Total and find " ave score " and see where exactly your site stands in comparison with the others

That exercise will tell you where ( on which feature ), you trail them and where you lead them , so you know where you need to improve

One of the feature to be compared is " Revenue Model " and another is " Availability of funds for massive promotion "

A feature could also be : Element of going VIRAL on its own

After I look at this , I may be able to suggest the next step



Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh

(M)=91 – 98,67,55,08,08

From: gaurav kamath [mailto:gouravkamat93@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2016 6:03 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Investors

Hello Sir,

Online startup portals like iamwire.com, yourstory. Com, nextbigwhat.com is no different from my portal jumpinggeans.com. We have got staggering views of 3000 plus in just one month, kindly help me to approach investors for my site.

Thanks and Regards 
Gaurav kamath 

No comments:

Post a Comment