Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 9 April 2016

Re: Confirmation for Courier Receive


Unfortunately we are closed today . If you don't get by Monday , let me know
As far as IndiaRecruiter.net is concerned , you can see / access many links from " Site Map"
Regards,
Hcp

Sent from my iPad

On 09-Apr-2016, at 2:31 pm, VS <vs@cibr.in> wrote:
Dear Sanjivani,

Can you please confirm the tracking no and courier company name so that  I can check with the courier company, since did not receive the delivery yet.

Regards,
VS

From: VS
Sent: 08 April 2016 14:44
To: 'Sanjivani Kadam' <dataentry1@recruitguru.com>
Cc: 'Hemen Parekh' <hcp@recruitguru.com>
Subject: RE: Confirmation for Courier Receive

Dear Sanjivani,

Today is a holiday in Hyderabad hence there is no delivery from the courier company.

I shall confirm upon receipt of the same.

Regards,
VS

From: Sanjivani Kadam [mailto:dataentry1@recruitguru.com]
Sent: 08 April 2016 14:32
To: VS <vs@cibr.in>
Subject: Confirmation for Courier Receive

Dear Sir,

Hope you are doing well. I Wanted to confirm that whether you have received our files. Please revert if you have received them.

Once You are Done with the work please send those files back to our Below mentioned Address :-

THREE P CONSULTANTS PVT. LTD
301, Hyde Park, Saki Vihar Road, Andheri East, Mumbai-400072, India
Tel: +91 22 67070303

Thanks & regards,


Sanjivani Kadam

( Hemen Parekh)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment