Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 5 April 2016

RE: Regarding Business Plan


Dear VS,

As per our telecon , I look forward to meet you in my office on Thursday at 10 am

In the meantime , you may want to glance through,



Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh
(M)=91 – 98,67,55,08,08

From: VS [mailto:vs@cibr.in]
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2016 7:22 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: RE: Regarding Business Plan

Dear Sir,

Thank You for your prompt reply.

Yes sir, we have not mentioned the specifics on the website, because we do not want to share the plan until we launch it.

I am sharing the B plan for our project: naarijobs.com attached with this email.

I would request you to kindly go through it and share your kind feedback and suggestions. Also I will be in Mumbai later this week or early next week, request if I can meet you personally to discuss this.

Thanking you and looking forward to your mentorship.

Regards,
VS
Founder CEO
CIBR Private Limited
Creating Impactful Business Results
280/A, Suite 202, Raj Building, Road No 12,
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana – 500034
+40 65811124
+91 9963479036


From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: 29 March 2016 18:52
To: VS <vs@cibr.in>
Subject: RE: Regarding Business Plan

Dear VS,

Thanks for writing

I did visit your web site but there is little by way of " specifics " of how exactly you plan to create that social impact

I am not a investor but I would be happy to know more about your business plan and make suggestions wherever I can

Do phone or write in some detail

Warm Regards,


(M)=91 – 98,67,55,08,08 / hcp@RecruitGuru.com






From: VS [mailto:vs@cibr.in]
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2016 12:51 PM
To: hcp@RecruitGuru.com
Subject: Regarding Business Plan

Dear Sir,

Let me introduce myself as V Srinivas, Founder CEO of a Hyderabad based start-up.

I came across your website http://www.hemenparekh.in/ and wanted to check if we can explore synergies mutually.

We are looking for Investors and Mentors to join us for our business plan and will be highly obliged if you give me a chance to explain my business plan to you in detail.

Thanking You in anticipation.

Regards,

V Srinivas (VS)
Founder CEO
CIBR Private Limited
Creating Impactful Business Results
280/A, Suite 202, Raj Building, Road No 12,
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana – 500034
+40 65811124
+91 9963479036


No comments:

Post a Comment