Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 11 April 2016

Predictive Job Advt Analysis

Dear  Pramod,

I have registered for DATA VISUALIZATION webinar for 13 April ( 3 pm )

In this connection , yesterday , I sent to you a mail as follows :
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the meantime , I attach copies of my emails to one Ms Rohini Damahe ( Lecturer , Computer Science , L&T Institute of Technology - Mumbai ) , in connection with a Project in BIG DATA analytics of some 4 / 5 million job advts , which I have compiled over the past 11 years , thru RSS feeds from leading job portals

I would highly appreciate , if , during the course of the webinar , Ajit could give his opinion re feasibility of analyzing this data dynamically ( since job advts , thru RSS feeds , keep arriving at the rate of 1200 / 1500 per day )

If Ajit has any questions , he can phone me ( M ) 0 - 98,67,55,08,08
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Find below , a sample job advt

Attachment shows just one type of " visual presentation " of the data

  
hemen  parekh
(M) 0 - 98,67,55,08,08
Mumbai



---------------

Advt ID           64936
Designation
Assistant Engineer - Sales and SERVICE
Company Name
Lincoln Helios (India) Ltd
Job Description
Enquiry generationOffer preparation and submissionOrder follow-upsOrder negotiations and closureSupervision of installation and commissioningProviding technical support to customers i.e., customer compliant handling Finding new business avenues
Desired Profile
Good communication and presentation skillsGood engineering basicsGood customer networking and relationshipShould be keen to sell productsBasic knowledge of hydraulic productsShould be able to interact with customers and wide variety of peopleShould be open to site visit / extensive traveling (Minimum 20days in a month)Initiative and result orientation
Compensation
N / A
Experience
2 - 4 Years years
Industry Type
Industrial Products/Heavy Machinery
Education
UG - B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Electrical, Mechanical,Diploma - Electrical, Mechanical
Location
Bengaluru/Bangalore
Keywords
Exposure to Hydraulics / Pneumatics / Special Purpose Machines will be an added advantage.
PostDT
08-Jan-2009
ExpiryDT
07-Feb-2009



Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh
(M)=91 – 98,67,55,08,08

From: Sanjivani Kadam [mailto:dataentry1@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2016 12:47 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Scan Copy- Jam

Dear Sir,


Please find attached Scan Copy.



Thanks & regards,

Sanjivani

No comments:

Post a Comment