Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 7 November 2014

revised


06, 2014

Hon. Shri Narendra Modi
Prime Minister,
Government of India.
_________________________

My Dear Shri Narendrabhai,

You continue to ask the common citizen to come forward with
suggestions that might " Transform India ", if implemented.

This folder contains my suggestions, in 2 parts.

MakeInIndia.

Whereas this website is a very innovative initiative, it suffers from a lacuna.

Foreign Company executives, visiting this web site will, no doubt, get convinced that they need to set-up factories in India- possibly, as a joint venture with suitable Indian Companies.

But MakeInIndia website, has no searchable database of Indian  companies - listed as per " Industry-Sectors " and City-wise

From the  MakeInIndia  web site itself , it should be possible for a Foreign Company executive , to :

>    Search Indian Companies and shortlist potential partners

>    Send out " We are interested in talking to you - and would like

       to meet up with you at Vibrant Gujarat - 2015 " messages , in a
  
       matter of minutes  !


Over the past few weeks, I have sent a few emails ( enclosed ), to DIPP, for incorporating this feature on MakeInIndia website.

I wait their response.


Good Governance


This is a compilation of my suggestions ( from my personal website

www.hemenparekh.in ) . You may like the proposed Mobile Apps !


If any clarifications are requires, I can be reached on (M) 98,67,55,08,08.


With regards,


hemen parekh
Mumbai.


CC    :       Ms. Nirmala Sitharaman
CC    :       Mr. Amitabh Kant-DIPP
CC    :       Mr. Shailendra Singh-DIPP


No comments:

Post a Comment