Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 29 November 2014

FW: Statistician


From: vishalptl13@yahoo.com [mailto:vishalptl13@yahoo.com]
Sent: Saturday, November 29, 2014 12:01 PM
To: contact@recruitguru.com
Subject: Statistician

Respected Sir/madam,

I am Vishal Patel...I have done My Post M.Sc. Applied Statistics &
Graduation in Commerce field with Specialization in statistics. I am attaching
herewith my CV for kind consideration.. If there is any vacancy related to my
field than please do let me know.. My area of interest is as under:

1) Statistical Data Analyst
2) Statistician

I would be very grateful if you give me an opportunity to appear for the
interview.

I am waiting for your favorable reply.

Thanks & Regards

Vishal Patel (09998184905)
(M.Sc. Applied Statistics)

No comments:

Post a Comment