Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 11 November 2014

LENDING A HELPING HAND


Dear Sir ,


Ebiz.gov.in is a Business-Friendly initiative

But a Foreign Company , interested in setting up a Joint Venture , would want to search and contact suitable / potential partners

I offer this help thru ,




which has , an online / searchable database of ,

>      2,28,000 + Indian Companies , listed as per

>      52              Industry Sectors , and located in

>      2,000 +     cities


A foreign company can COMPOSE its " We are interested in talking to you " type of Message on B2B

Then , with just a few clicks , BLAST this message to thousands of Indian companies

I request you to visit B2B

If there are any questions , feel free to phone me on 0-98,67,55,08,08

with regards ,


( click to view my profile )


Mumbai 

No comments:

Post a Comment