Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 17 November 2014

FW: APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ACCOUNTANT.


From: Yogita Dudhe [mailto:dudheyogita@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, November 15, 2014 10:01 PM
To: contact@recruitguru.com
Subject: APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ACCOUNTANT.

Dear Sir,

I apply myself for above mentioned post. I herewith enclosed my updated CV. Kindly go through it & reply me.
I am awaiting your reply.

Thanks & Regards,
Yogita
9967677525

No comments:

Post a Comment