Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 14 November 2014

RE: Happy Children's Day


Dear Team

17 years ago , on 14 Nov 1997 , we launched www.3pjobs.com

Google got launched 11 months later

hcp

From: Hetal Haria [mailto:frontoffice@3pconsultants.co.in]
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2014 8:03 AM
To: 3pgroup
Subject: Happy Children's Day

Dear 3Pites,


When you see a smiling face
Their happiness all over the place
Singing, laughing, cries of glee,
Come they say, Play with me
The slide, the swing, the monkey bars.
Look at them close to see who they are.
Lots of races, Ready, Set, Go.
This is how the children grow...


Thanks & Regards
Hetal Haria



No comments:

Post a Comment