Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 20 November 2014

NEWS THEY CAN USE


Dear  Foreign Ambassador  /   Consul - General  :



As far as political changes taking place in India is concerned , no doubt you must be keeping your Government informed

But right now , India is undergoing major " Economic Changes "

And the forefront of this transformation is  ,  ....   www.MakeInIndia.com

where , Businesses / Industries of your country can find exhaustive info about ,


>     Investment Opportunities in India

>     Hot " Industry Sectors "

>     India's revised policy re FDI

>     Financial Support to Foreign Companies setting up Manufacturing operations in India......etc


But , what if Businesses / Industries of your country were to ask ,


"   How many Indian Companies are already operating in 52 Industry Sectors ?

    How can we shortlist and get in touch with potential Indian Companies for a Joint Venture  ?

    How can we send out to these shortlisted Indian Companies , our " Interest Message " , such as,

    { We wish to set up a manufacturing operation in India and would like to discuss with you }  "


Unfortunately , MakeInIndia  cannot help them !


But , from

www.B2BmessageBlaster.com , (  B2B  ) ,


companies of your country can search / shortlist and send out their " Interest Messages " to ,


>     2,28,000 + Indian Companies , listed as per

>     52             Industry Sectors ,  and located in

>     2,000 +     cities


And , within a matter of hours  !


I request you to forward to Companies / Chambers of Commerce in your country , this


NEWS   THEY   CAN   USE 


with regards ,


( click to view my profile )

Mumbai


(M ) 91 - 22 - 98,67,55,08,08



No comments:

Post a Comment