Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 15 November 2014

FW: WINDS OF CHANGE


Dear Shri Kant ,

Just making sure  !

81 year old may be forgiven for being so paranoid  !

regards,

hemen

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Saturday, November 15, 2014 10:15 AM
To: 'amitabh.kant@nic.in'
Subject: WINDS OF CHANGE

Dear Shri Kant ,


In the weeks and months to come , many Indians will " feel " , the Winds of Change

But , it will be , only a handful who will " create " those winds - starting as a " Breeze " , then morphing into " Gales "

You are one of those lucky Indians , who has , not only the " Will " , but also the power to create those winds

And , MakeInIndia web site is one of those " Instruments " which will bring about those changes

When you participate in closed-door event to discuss " Make In India " on Nov 19 , with eminent panelists , comprising John Rice ( Vice Chairman - GE ) , panelists may wonder :

"   MakeInIndia is a great repository of information about Investment Opportunities in India / Government Policies etc

    But , how will a Foreign Company Executive visiting MakeInIndia web site , locate / contact potential Indian Companies , to partner with  ?

   How can he shortlist such potential Indian partners , and with just a few clicks of mouse , send out messages such as ,

  "  We would like to talk to you about setting up a JV in India and would like to discuss our proposal in person , on 12 Jan 2015 , at Vibrant Gujarat - 2015 "

To be able to answer this query convincingly , I once again urge you to upload on MakeInIndia web site , a page called ,

DATABASE  OF   INDIAN  COMPANIES "  ( for which , I have already sent the page write-up to MakeInIndia Team , sometime back  / attached )

This morning Hindustan Times , screams on first page :

Fadnavis' first big move : Licenses to investors in 3 days "

I am only talking of uploading a single page on MakeInIndia web site - uploading of a simple HTML page , which is no more than 2 HOUR job  !

If you wish , I can send to you , first thing on Monday morning , the duly converted HTML page . Thereafter , it is a 10 minute job to upload

You can even show this uploaded page to the panelists on 19th Nov  !

If there are any questions , feel free to phone me ( 0-98,67,55,08,08 )

with regards ,

hemen  parekh






      






No comments:

Post a Comment