Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 22 November 2014

BLAST MESSAGE - CITY WISE / PAGE WRITE UP


Shuklendu,

I refer to our telecon , a few minutes back re "  PROTOTYPE U/I  " for this page

I hope Satish will send it to me before lunch today

In the meantime , I thought , it may help if I send you a draft of page write up , to help you understand what we wish to convey to the Subscriber / Visitor

That write up should clearly bring out ,

>  For WHOM is this page  ?

>  HOW does this page make user's life SIMPLE ?

Please look at the following DRAFT . Feel free to modify as you like

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BLAST   MESSAGE  -  CITY WISE


Dear Visitor / Subscriber  :

There will be many among you , whose Clients ( other Businesses / Companies / Organizations etc ) , are located in your own city only

For whatever reasons , you do NOT offer your products / services , outside of the city where you are located

Most ( - although not ALL ) , Self - Employed ( hyperlink ) persons would come under this category

Here are some examples of Micro / Small ( SME ) companies whose Business Clients are also , mostly LOCAL :

*   Restaurants
*   Pathology Labs
*   Courier Services
*   Security Services
*   Delivery Services
*   Car Rental Services
*   Real Estate Agencies
*   Office Stationary Suppliers
*   Event Management Services
*   Maintenance Services of all kinds
*   Travel Agencies / Tour Operators
*   Recruitment / Manpower Supply Agencies.......etc


To promote their business ( market their products / services ), the only criteria that matter to them ,  are :


>   Potential Buyers ( of my product / services ) should be other BUSINESSES / COMPANIES

>   That Business / Company is located in my own city


For these SMEs , it does NOT matter at all , what is the business activity ( INDUSTRY ) of that potential customer  !


All that that you need to do is :


>   Select your pre-composed message

>   Select the " Country "

>   Select any  " City Name " from the " Select City " ( arranged as per descending no of companies in cities )

>   click " BLAST  MESSAGE "


Your Message will get delivered to ALL the companies  in the selected city - whatever may be their business activities

When you Blast Message from this page , you give up the option of being able to select SPECIFIC companies within a city

( For that option , go to " Blast Message - Corporate " page )

But then , if you are not bothered about specific companies , you save many hours when you blast from this page !

with regards,

hemen  parekh

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------








No comments:

Post a Comment