Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 17 November 2014

RE: Happy Anniversary. Being sent one day in advance.


Dear Ballobhai,

Bharati joins me in thanking you for all your good wishes

We hope you are keeping in good health

Pl convey our regards to the children

Bharati / Batukbhai

From: Tara [mailto:tara@bhargavas.net]
Sent: Sunday, November 16, 2014 3:23 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Happy Anniversary. Being sent one day in advance.


Dear Battuckbhai and Bharti bahan,
LOVE is sharing all the wonderful things of life,
With someone you care about.
(WELL YOU HAVE CARED FOR EACH OTHER.)
By caring for each other your lives have got truly intertwined.
By sharing your hopes and thoughts and dreams,
Your life together has continuously flourished.
Working with each other to build your lives,
Has strengthened your LOVE.
Love as it tightens its grip offers the best in life,
With that person at its center.
Your LOVE having brought you together closer
Created a HOME with a talented kid, as a bonus.
Your HOME still reflects your individuality,
And yet your LOVE for one another has made
That HOME an abode for peace and harmony.
Rich in Happiness and filled with LOVE for all in the Family.
With best wishes,
B.D.Bhargava
17.11.2914



No comments:

Post a Comment