Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 22 November 2014

PRODUCTIVITY

Dear Sir,


Some 30 years ago , Central Govt ( under Shri N D Tiwari ) had set up a PRODUCTIVITY BOARD FOR INDUSTRIAL MACHINERY , under the Chairmanship of Shri N M Desai - the then Chairman of Larsen & Toubro

At that time , I was asked to compile recommendations of the Industry and submit reports on how to improve productivity in INDUSTRIAL  MACHINERY Sector

Since then , no doubt , a lot has changed

Still many of those recommendations made at that time by the Industry , remain relevant even today  !

Should you be interested , I can email to you , copies of those reports

Incidentally , I had , around that time , also prepared and submitted to the Central Government , a report on,

CHALLENGE  OF   EDUCATION  /  NEW  EDUCATION  POLICY


with regards,



0 - 98,67,55,08,08

Mumbai


www.B2BmessageBlaster.com

No comments:

Post a Comment