Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 9 November 2014

Fwd: INVITING INVESTORS

Dear Praveer,

I invite you to visit .....www.B2BmessageBlaster.com

There is no doubt that thousands of member firms of CII, need to send their Business Messages to other Indian Businesses

Or they want to reach out to Foreign Firms for,

#  Export / Import

#   Technical Collaborations / Joint Ventures

They can send their " We want to talk to you re:  ..... " , type of Messages thru our Message Blasting Service

CII Member Firms can send such messages to millions of Foreign Firms , by routing their Messages thru 8,000 International Chambers of Commerce , listed on our site

If you are convinced - and only if - I would request you to forward this email to your Member Firms

With regards,

Hemen Parekh

PS

For any questions, feel free to phone me on...98,67,55,08,08/ Mumbai


Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:
From: Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com>
Date: 8 November 2014 4:36:31 pm IST
To: trsharma4@gmail.com
Cc: praveer.nulkar@cii.in
Subject: INVITING INVESTORS
Mr T R Sharma

Dy Director , Investment Promotion Cell

Govt of Himachal Pradesh
------------------------------------------------

Dear Mr Sharma


" Emerging Himachal - Investor Meet  "was held in Mumbai on Nov 5

With the " Ease of Doing Business @ Himachal " , there is no doubt , you must have received good response - although at considerable expense !

But now , there is a much  FASTER  /  CHEAPER  /  BETTER method to reach your message to the entire Industrial World

Not only to Indian Industry but also to Industries all over the World .

Using  "  MESSAGE  BLASTING  " services of ,


you can send " YOU  ARE   INVITED  TO  INVEST  IN  HIMACHAL " messages to ,

>     2,28,000 + Indian Companies , listed according to

>     52             Industry Sectors , and located in

>     2,000 +       cities

And to ,

>   8,000 +   International Chambers of Commerce , located in

>   5,332     cities around the World

All of this with just a few clicks  !

And we will deliver your messages ( as emails ) within 24 hours  !

I invite you to INVEST your time in B2B  !  

with regards ,


( click to view my profile )

Mumbai


www.hemenparekh.in

No comments:

Post a Comment