Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 9 November 2014

Re: Land Survey Engineering and Design Solutions


Dear Saurabh,

Thanks for your message

Whereas we don't have any need for your service , there is no doubt , hundreds of Infrastructure/ Construction companies would need it

And the easiest / fastest way to get your Marketing Message across to them is to use the Message Blasting Service of,


From where, you can email your Message to some 7,503 Indian companies engaged in,
Constructions / Ports / Railways /Roads /Highways

And with just a few clicks !

And have it delivered within 24 hours !

If there are any questions , feel free to phone me on 0-9867550808

Hemen Parekh
Mumbai


Sent from my iPad

On 08-Nov-2014, at 9:52 pm, Saurabh verma <netkingtechnology5@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

Hope you are well.

Ever wanted to know how Software can computer Earthwork Volumes within a few minutes for Road / Railway / Canal Projects for Contouring, Cross Section and Longitudinal Section Creation.

Contouring, Interpolation, Earthwork Volume Calculation, Road Design, Canal Design, Railroad design has become lightweight programs which do not call for installing bulk software. This software can be mastered in one day as this software is easy to use.

As this software is economically priced, your return on investment will take less than 4 months and you can quickly start saving your valuable time.

Just reply to this email with your contact details. If you reply to this email with your phone number we will send you 50 free programs which are useful for preparing Survey Engineering Software.

Kind Regards,

Saurabh verma,

No comments:

Post a Comment