Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 19 November 2014

FW: Blast Message - City wise


Nitin

We spoke about this yesterday morning

You said , you will take a look

Since I have not heard anything from you so far , I presume that you will implement my suggestion

I would highly appreciate , if you can quickly send to me , a PROTOTYPE / SAMPLE  U/I of this page

hcp

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2014 9:07 AM
To: 'nitin.ruge'
Cc: 'Shuklendu Baji - Sentient Systems'
Subject: Blast Message - City wise

Nitin

Blast Message - City wise


I do not recollect the exact U/I for this page , that we agreed during my last visit to your office

May be we agreed that,

>  Selection sequence ( for Search Parameters ) would be :

    *  Message

    *  Country

    *  Cities ( of the selected Country ) - with the " No of Companies " mentioned against each City-Name

>  These cities would be arranged in the descending order of the No of Companies within those cities

>  There will be a CHECK BOX against each City Name

>  There will be no selection for INDUSTRY


Suggestion


>  Somewhere on this page , can we permanently show , a thin box containing names of all 52 INDUSTRY  ?  As soon as the logged-in Subscriber selects any CITY NAME ,

   the " No of Companies ( in that city ) for each Industry ", appears against each Industry Name ?

   Of course , we do NOT want the subscriber to be able to select individual / specific companies , within any given city , but I thought , showing him , how many companies there are in that city , in EACH INDUSTRY , might be a good idea

As soon as the Subscriber selects the next CITY NAME , these NUMBERS will change

After discussing with Shuklendu / Satish , I would appreciate if you can phone me

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment