Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 21 November 2014

NEWS YOU CAN USE


Dear Shri Kant ,


Yesterday , I sent you an email (  NEWS  YOU  CAN  USE  ) , which I also sent to 146 Foreign Diplomats posted in India ( list attached )

Today , I plan to send out " STOP  IMPORTS  /  MAKE IN INDIA " email ( attached ) , to Foreign Manufacturers of the items listed in that email

I am targeting Manufacturers from USA  /  UK  /  Germany  /  France , to begin with

In the meantime , I had opportunity to read the conversation of the closed-door conclave , in yesterday's MINT , where you rightly observed :

This government wants the civil servant to drive that growth . This country can grow only if speedy , risky decisions are taken  "

with regards ,

hemen  parekh

0 - 98,67,55,08,08

PS :

I will not have access to email , next week on 26 - 27 - 28th

But I can be reached on Mobile / SMS





No comments:

Post a Comment