Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 21 November 2014

FW: Webpage for Make in India Website


Dear Shri Kant ,


DATABASE   OF   INDIAN    COMPANIES


Attached please find the HTML page - which is , quite light for quick downloading

It can be uploaded on MakeInIndia web site by today evening - at least , on the Home Page , to begin with .  Other pages can be taken up tomorrow

Do you want me to send a copy to anyone else  ?

As I have pointed out earlier , there is nothing to risk , but everything to gain - since , at any time in future , you can remove the hyperlink within 5 minutes !

I await to hear from you

with regards,

hemen



From: Kailas Patil [mailto:kailas@3pconsultants.co.in]
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2014 2:01 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Webpage for Make in India Website

Dear Sir,

Attached find HTML version of the page,

Database of Indian Companies,

For uploading on Make in India website.


Thanks & Best Wishes,


Kailas Patil
                                                          
Network Administrator

Direct   -  +91 22 6707 0347
Mobile  -  +91 99200 66989
 
Mumbai : New Delhi : Pune




Member of the Association of Executive Search Consultants   
  
        

THREE P CONSULTANTS PVT. LTD.

301, Hyde Park, Saki-Vihar Road, Saki Naka,
Andheri (East), Mumbai - 400 072, INDIA

Board      - +91 22 6707 0303
Mail         -
kailas@3pconsultants.co.in
Website  -
www.3pconsultants.co.in
Excellence In Retained Executive Search Consulting Since 1990














 



No comments:

Post a Comment