Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 29 November 2014

RE: Required hoardings on DODDABALLAPURA ROAD Bangalore


Hi,

I am afraid , I cannot find for your client , hoarding space in Bangalore

But , it is obvious that your client wants to sell " Real Estate " in Bangalore

And , if your client believes that Corporate / Businesses located in Bangalore , could be his POTENTIAL CLIENTS , then it would be much Better / Faster / Cheaper , for your client to use the MESSAGE BLASTING service of,


From " Blast Message - Corporate ( City wise ) " page , your client can send out his Marketing Message to some 25,729 Companies located in Bangalore , with just ONE CLICK !

His message ( incorporating photo / image / video ) , will be delivered to ALL of those 25,729 companies , within 24 hours !

OR,

You may want to do this ( Message Blasting ) , on behalf of your client

Welcome

with regards,

hemen parekh




From: indianoutdoorhoardings@gmail.com [mailto:indianoutdoorhoardings@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Advertising Encyclopedia
Sent: Saturday, November 29, 2014 10:52 AM
Subject: Required hoardings on DODDABALLAPURA ROAD Bangalore

Hi ,

Greetings from MyHoardings !!

MyHoardings is looking for hoarding space in Bangalore.Please provide details of hoardings on DODDABALLAPURA ROAD Bangalore .
Request you to provide details ASAP (Of all possible sizes).
1.Client : Real estate
2.Tenure (Provide details for both weekly and monthly tenure)
3. Availability from next week.

Thanks and Regards,
Team MyHoardings
+91 9620541463
T 11, No 14, 3rd cross Maruthi layout, 
aecs layout extention, Bangalore – 560037


No comments:

Post a Comment