Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 9 November 2014

Re: Recruit right talent for you organization. Register now


Dear Mr Abbas Ali

Thank you for writing 

Can you possibly get 2,28,000 Companies to come to your campus and conduct job interview?

Unlikely

But , you can most certainly - and quite easily , too - INVITE those companies !

If you use Message Blasting services of


Your message can be delivered to 2,28,000 companies within hours !

Even a Top Notch education institute must " Market " itself to potential employers 

And there is no better / faster way than B2B

With regards

Hemen Parekh 

Mumbai

Hcp@recruitguru.com

Sent from my iPad

On 08-Nov-2014, at 3:46 pm, Campus Hire <isbr@campushire.co.in> wrote:
Kindly click here, to view the file in html.


--
If you prefer not to receive future emails from this sender, you can always unsubscribe with one click

No comments:

Post a Comment