Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 5 November 2014

RE: Who does India search for the most on Google?Unsubscribe


From: Wah Sarkar [mailto:wahsarkar@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2014 2:12 AM
Subject: Who does India search for the most on Google?


Includes Modi, Rahul Gandhi, Kejriwal, Sachin and Sunny Leone. 

--
Thanks & Regards
WahSarkar Team
www.facebook.com/wahsarkar
www.twitter.com/wahsarkar

TO UNSUBSCRIBE TO THE MAILERS, PLEASE REPLY TO THIS MAIL WITH THE WORD ''UNSUBSCRIBE'' IN THE SUBJECT

No comments:

Post a Comment