Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 5 November 2014

RE: NEXT G2G to be hosted by you


ok with me
hcp

From: inder@gmail.com [mailto:indrajitsethi@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2014 2:36 PM
To: cmsrivastava5
Cc: Hemendra Parekh; wjn_danait; GLADYS VAZ; krsanghavi@vsnl.net; Vivek Mehta; raomvn@ymail.com; Santosh Tiwari; L&T G K Apte; VKM Vijay K Mahajan Mo•; cynthia; Mohan.Madiman@gmail.com; A M DESHMUKH 9821014352; Sanjay Karnik
Subject: Re: NEXT G2G to be hosted by you

Dear All!
CMS spoke to me this afternoon. He told me that he was trying to finalize venue and most of them are not available on 16th Nov. He has tentatively blocked Hotel Park View, Lallubai park, Andheri (W) for 23rd Nov.
Kindly let me know if 23rd is OK with you?
Warm regards.
INDER SETHI
@ Secundrabad

On Sun, Nov 2, 2014 at 8:15 PM, inder@gmail.com <indrajitsethi@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear CMS!
There seems to be confusion @ the next G2G.
I propose that you hold the next G2G on 16th Nov. @ Tunga Regale.
I am at present in Hyderabad and will be back in Mumbai on 15th Nov. AN.
I am marking copy of this to others so that we know if the above date is OK with you and all others.
Shall appreciate your prompt response.
Thanks & regards.
INDER SETHI
09869349465


No comments:

Post a Comment