Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 3 October 2014

Happy Dussera


Dear Sree ,

A very Happy Dussera to you and your team at TMI

You may want to look up following article :


Working to get you a job "

( The Economic Times / Wealth / Sept 29-Oct 5,2014 )


It is about launch of.......www.WisdomJobs.com.......by Ajay Kolla

You may even want to get one of your staff members to register on it and check-out the working of their ,

Pragnya  Meter

which could well be an improvement over , my own RESUME  RATER , launched on 27 June 2007 and freely downloadable from

Softpedia / Cnet etc

regards ,

hemen parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment