Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 17 October 2014

RE: Happy Birthday Mitchelle & Congratulations for completing 17 Years with 3P.


Dear Mitchelle

A very happy birthday !

I am proud of these long years of " Family Feelings " with a colleague like you

I wish you the very best in the years to come

hcp


From: Hetal Haria [mailto:frontoffice@3pconsultants.co.in]
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2014 9:08 AM
To: Mitchelle
Cc: 3pgroup
Subject: Happy Birthday Mitchelle & Congratulations for completing 17 Years with 3P.

Dearest Mitchelle,

Wishing you A Very Happy Birthday, 
“May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer.”

 

Also we would like to congratulate you as you will be completing 17 Years with 3P tomorrow that is 18th of Oct. Thank you for your continued efforts and hard work during your tenure and hope that you would continue to contribute to the success of 3P Group and have many more successful and fulfilling years with us.




Thanks & Regards
3P Group 

No comments:

Post a Comment