Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 24 October 2014

RE: Happy Deepavali Folks !


Dear Mr Subramaniam,


Bharati joins me in wishing you and Shobha , a very happy Diwali

It would be a great pleasure , to meet you , whenever you visit Mumbai

I have stopped taking an active role in 3P Consultants , for over 10 years now . My younger son Nirmit manages the show

For the past few months , I am keeping myself busy , promoting my latest web site..........www.B2BmessageBlaster.com


with regards,

h c parekh

0-98,67,55,08,08
www.hemenparekh.in > Letters to L&T Employees

From: S.R.Subramaniam [mailto:srsubramaniam@vsnl.com]
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2014 4:55 PM
To: Vijay Mahajan; inder@gmail.com; Sanjay Karnik; Mohan Madiman; Waman Danait
Cc: cmsrivatsava5@gmail.com; AM Deshmukh; Ganesh Apte
Subject: Re: Happy Deepavali Folks !


Thanks, Danait, for thoughtfully sending a email ID’s.
Belated Greetings, Folks , for a Happy Deepavali. Hope all of you are in good spirits and good health.
I am doing fine here in Bangalore. Have no plans as yet for a visit to Mumbai. Shall let you know when that happens.
Warm regards to all of you.
Sincerely,
S R Subramaniam
22 Kensington Towers,
6&7, Kensington Road, Ulsoor
Bangalore 560042
+91 99806 82850

From: WJN Danait
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2014 1:02 PM
Subject: Fw: Happy Deepavali!

I am forwarding a mail of  Diwali Greetings received from Mr. S. R. Subramaniam  to which I have replied .I am sending a copy of this to him, so that he has your email addresses.
Danait

Sent from Windows Mail

From: Waman Danait
Sent: ‎Thursday‎, ‎23‎ ‎October‎ ‎2014 ‎12‎:‎46
To: S.R.Subramaniam

Dear Mr. Subramaniam,
It was nice of you to remember to send us Diwali Greetings.
Kala and I wish you and you family a VERY HAPPY DIWALI AND A HEALTHY AND PEACEFUL NEW YEAR !!
I hope you are doing well. L & T ex-personnel people have formed a Group, consisting of about 15 persons, who meet once in 2 months over lunch. You know most of them-includes Parekh ,me Gladys, Mahajan, Vivek Mehta, Deshmukh,  R Sethi  Apte and others, some of whom are still working with L &T . I will forward your mail  to them and send you a copy. We also have a WhatsApp Group, who keep exchanging Info, stories, and jokes. Sethi is the coordinator. Please let me know if you are available on WhatsApp.
With warm regards,
Yours Sincerely,
Waman Danait
Sent from Windows Mail

From: S.R.Subramaniam
Sent: ‎Tuesday‎, ‎21‎ ‎October‎ ‎2014 ‎15‎:‎59
To: Waman Danait

BEST WISHES FOR A HAPPY DEEPAVALI

WITH WARM AND SINCERE REGARDS,
FROM

S.R.SUBRAMANIAM
22, Kensington Towers,
Kensington Road, Ulsoor,
Bangalore 560042
+91 9980682850

No comments:

Post a Comment