Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 3 October 2014

Happy Dussera


Dear Mr Singh


A very happy Dussera to you and your team at MakeInIndia

On this auspicious occasion , I seek your permission to embed the following message , at the bottom of each and every Message that B2B Subscribers blast ( to thousands of Companies / Chambers of Commerce ) every day :

"  For Investment Opportunities in India , visit ....www.MakeInIndia.com  "

I have no doubt that over a period of time , this slogan will reach all of 2,27,000 + Indian Companies and 8,000 + International Chambers of Commerce

And many of these will get motivated to explore MakeInIndia

with regards ,


Mumbai

0-98,67,55,08,08



No comments:

Post a Comment