Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 14 October 2014

FW: 12 years exp.as a gm sales & marketing


Sonal

For responding

hcp

From: sachin wadhwa [mailto:gmsaleshaveli@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2014 11:55 PM
To: contact@recruitguru.com
Subject: 12 years exp.as a gm sales & marketing

Dear Sir/Madam,

 It is to grab your attention for few minutes and convince you with due respect to give me an opportunity to take a job interview.
I want to join your esteemed and happening company. I am confident that I come from a background that is unique and distinctive from other applicants. I posses a strong desire to build a career in this industry. I believe that I have the potential and passion to make my presence in this industry with my sheer smart work and strategic mindset in years to come. My core strengths includes following but are not limited to these.
I have enclosed my resume in the attachment which has elaborated details about my experience and an outlook of me.

THANK YOU


No comments:

Post a Comment