Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 13 October 2014

WHY B2B


WHY   B2B  ?

Dear   Executive

This is same as asking :

Why market  ?  Why advertise  ?

Answer  ( to , " Why B2B ? " )  is simple

There are dozens of web sites which will allow you to email your Marketing Message to your potential clients

But , to only to ONE client at a time !

Whereas  B2B  enables you to

>   Compose in advance / save / store , any number of Marketing
     Messages

>    Then , with just a SINGLE CLICK , send those Messages to
     dozens ( or even hundreds ) of your clients , at ONE GO !
    Do  8  days worth of emailing in  8  minutes   !

And when it comes to targeting , you get to choose ( select ) from ,

*   2,27,000+ Indian Companies
*   arranged according to 52 Industry-Sectors
*   located in 2000+ cities

OR

*   8,000 + International  Chambers of Commerce  in 5332 cities
   of the World , in 190+ countries

Your options are :

>  Passively wait for your potential customers to " discover " you

OR

>  Get  " pro-active / aggressive " and reach them thru B2B


then  REGISTER  now , before your Competitors do ( which is only a matter of " When " , not of " Why " ! )

with regards ,
( view my profile )
Mumbai , India


PS :

If  yours  is  a  Consultancy  Firm , your  Corporate  clients  will appreciate  your  forwarding  this  Email  to  them  !


No comments:

Post a Comment