Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 14 October 2014

RE: Happy Dussera [#2698]


Dear Team

Thanks for sending my suggestion to your Web site team

As far as page " Indian Companies Registration " ( Attachment B ) is concerned , if desired , I can design a U/I ( Registration Form ) , and send it to your Web site team. Just let me know .

A properly structured U/I , will give them an idea of the data planned to be captured / stored in a database and to be retrieved during a " COMPANY SEARCH " operation

As far as page " Indian Companies Database " ( Attachment A ) is concerned , your Project Manager may feel free to phone me ( 0-98,67,55,08,08 ) for any questions


Theoretically , it is possible to grant " Access " to your web server to our B2B server , so that , what TABULATION ( of No of Companies / Industry-wise ) appears on MakeInIndia web site , always gets dynamically " up-dated "

Whereas , I have no hesitation to such an arrangement , I do NOT recommend it , for the simple reason that , should B2B server get infected by VIRUS at any time in future , MakeInIndia server too , may get contaminated !

There is , however no problem in emailing an up-dated TABULATION , ( say , once-a-week ? ) to your web site team , who could update that page from the back-end

I have absolutely no doubt that , with the quick introduction of these two pages , MakeInIndia web site will become a TRUE / COMPREHENSIVE / ONE-STOP , platform for rapid interaction between interested Indian and Foreign companies. A genuine " Closed Loop Feedback " system

On my part , even at this late stage in life ( 81+ years ) , I will have the satisfaction of having contributed , in some small way , towards our national dream of making 21st Century , an Indian Century !

with regards,


( click to view my profile )


From: MakeInIndia Response [mailto:makeinindia@nic.in]
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2014 9:49 PM
To: hcp@RecruitGuru.com
Subject: Re: Happy Dussera [#2698]

-- reply above this line --

Dear Sir,

We have forwarded your valuable feedback to our website team.


Thanks and Regards,
MakeInIndia Team

No comments:

Post a Comment