Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 16 October 2014

RE: FW: # 2698 / 3303 [#3356]


Dear Team,

This string of Email exchanges ( going on for some two weeks , now ) , has nothing to do with " any specific query regarding my business plan "  !

My proposal is all about :

How to facilitate a Foreign Company ( Visitor to MakeInIndia web site ) , to be able to find / contact ( in a matter of minutes ) , suitable Indian Companies for any Joint Venture / Collaboration / Investment etc , from a database of ,

>    approx 2,28,000 Indian Companies

>    listed as per 52 Industry Sectors

>   located in 2,000 + Cities / Towns of India

On 14th inst , you wrote :
------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mr. Parekh,

Thanks for your email. I forwarding your suggestions to Mr. Ishu Jain

Thanks and Regards,
MakeInIndia Team

------------------------------------------------------

If you send me Mr Jain's phone no / co-ordinates , I would be happy to talk to him / meet him in person and explain how my suggestion would turn MakeInIndia web site into a " ONE STOP SHOP " for a Foreign Investor ( what Shri Narendra Modi likes to call , ONE WINDOW CLEARANCE )

I await your response in this matter of VITAL importance to the success of MakeInIndia

with regards,


(M ) 0-98,67,55,08,08

Mumbai



From: MakeInIndia Response [mailto:makeinindia@nic.in]
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2014 3:53 PM
To: hcp@RecruitGuru.com
Subject: Re: FW: # 2698 / 3303 [#3356]

-- reply above this line --

Dear Mr. Parekh,

Thank you for contacting Make In India Team.

Make In India facilitates investors to set up business in India. If you have any specific query regarding your business plan, please share with us and we will provide you with relevant information.

Regards,

Make In India Team


Thanks and Regards,
MakeInIndia Team

No comments:

Post a Comment