Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 15 October 2014

RE: Issues with sending our database


Dear Joseph,


My colleague , Nitin , tells me that he checked out and found no problem

Could it be due to your local set up ? Time out ?

If you continue to face this problem , could you pl call up Nitin ( Mumbai / 0-98,19,99,03,72 ) around 10am IST ?

Regards,

hemen parekh


PS :

I would be happy to know if your Marketing Campaign , brought some more visitors to your web site



From: Joseph Singh [mailto:joseph@sourceguru.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2014 7:21 AM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Re: Issues with sending our database

You're welcome. India is one of our target markets and your site focuses on them. Has the issue been addressed?

Joseph Haresh Singh

On Tuesday, October 14, 2014, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:
Dear  Joseph

Thank you for registering on  www.B2BmessageBlaster.com  and for liking our service

I am forwarding your email to my technical team at Sentient Systems , to check out your observation and write to you

with regards,

hemen parekh

From: Joseph Singh [mailto:joseph@sourceguru.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2014 2:21 PM
To: contact@recruitguru.com
Subject: Issues with sending our database

Hi, 

I'm Joseph from Sourceguru and we're currently using your database for our marketing efforts. It's extremely helpful! however, there seems to be an issue whenever i try to select all the companies especially for IT-software. Seems like whenever there is more than 2000 companies being blasted, the server crashes. Is this a fixable issue or is there a way you can help me with this problem?

Cheers, 
Joseph Haresh Singh
Sourceguru Pte Ltd

No comments:

Post a Comment