Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 14 October 2014

FW: Issues with sending our database


Nitin

Please check out Joseph's observation and then reply to him

Since this morning , Joseph seems to have blasted , may be , 20,000 emails but Netcore / Falconide log shows only 820 ! I think , by evening , he will send out 40,000 emails !

And every " opened " email , will get us free publicity in the process !

Pl ensure that our Dispatch Tool is working CONTINUOUSLY , till all of his blasts get dispatched

hcp

From: Joseph Singh [mailto:joseph@sourceguru.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2014 2:21 PM
To: contact@recruitguru.com
Subject: Issues with sending our database

Hi, 

I'm Joseph from Sourceguru and we're currently using your database for our marketing efforts. It's extremely helpful! however, there seems to be an issue whenever i try to select all the companies especially for IT-software. Seems like whenever there is more than 2000 companies being blasted, the server crashes. Is this a fixable issue or is there a way you can help me with this problem?

Cheers, 
Joseph Haresh Singh
Sourceguru Pte Ltd

No comments:

Post a Comment