Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 27 October 2014

RE: Post: Sr, Export Executive


Preeti,

Thank you for sending your resume

Suggest you register ( as a Jobseeker ) on our site,


Thereafter , you can search from over 70,000 jobs and Apply Online against any

You may also want to download ( from our site ) and use  RESUME  BLASTER

All our services are FREE

regards,

hemen parekh


From: preeti [mailto:preeti.alwe@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2014 4:02 PM
To: contact@recruitguru.com
Subject: Fwd: Post: Sr, Export Executive



Dear Sir,

Please find attached herewith CV.

Cell: 9892022487


regds
preeti



No comments:

Post a Comment