Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 9 October 2014

RE: Mass mail - Requirement


Dear  Shridhar ,


Many thanks for writing

To begin with , we are NOT into traditional email marketing ( such as NetCore  and other similar online services )

To know how we differ , please look up our site


where , we have compiled , a database of ,

>     2,27,000 + Indian Companies

>    listed according to 52 Industry Sectors

>   located in 2,000 + cities


On B2B ,


>  You can Compose / Store any no of your Marketing Messages ( including photos / images / videos )

> Select any no of Companies and Blast your messages , with a single click , in a matter of minutes !


Your Message will get emailed to selected companies , within 24 hours


When you Register , you get an Activation link in email . Clicking on that link will activate your Account and credit your account with a Joining Bonus of 1,000 FREE Email Blasts

If there are any questions , feel free to phone me on 0-98,67,55,08,08

Do try out , VIEW  DEMO ( no login required )

with regards,


( click to view my profile )


Mumbai


From: SHRIDHAR SHENOY [mailto:shridhar.shenoy6@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2014 1:08 PM
To: hcp@RecruitGuru.com
Subject: Mass mail - Requirement

Dear Mr. Hemen Parekh

I got your reference from one of the business website and would like to understand your product

We are looking for mass mailing for SME’s once in a week and regular service from your portal. Would like to know your charges for charges on a regular basis for this service.

Regd.
Shridhar Shenoy
+91-9833871373

No comments:

Post a Comment